We are a free online educational resource for students of politics and history; and fact finders of all ages around the world.
BRIT POLITICS is led by politics graduates and academics. We’re also an experienced team of communications, consultancy and academic experts. We're passionate about politics, and political study.
We not only want to create the market leading online resource but to foster informed engagement in the political process. We are delighted, therefore, that the Rt Hon John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons, has endorsed the aims of BRIT POLITICS in our Parliament section.
We want to continue to add new and interesting content as well as provide bursaries and support to educational and citizenship charities as soon as we can.
• All the political research and information students’ need, free to use, in one place
• Immediate virtual access to the latest thinking of our bloggers as well as the UK’s leading academics, students and politics enthusiasts through articles written exclusively for us
• Targeted information for fact finders of all ages with targeted 'study portals' for school (GCSE), 16-18 year olds (A Level), and University students
• Online products and services. Our 'study extras 'give you speeches, fact sheets, quotes and a Study Assistant service
• A one stop shop, with minimal searching and sifting, giving you fully referenced materials
We are a member of Amazon Associates. This is the Amazon Affiliates scheme. We only promote items, mostly books and course texts, which we believe will help our visitors from around the world learn about British politics and assist coursework, essays and papers.
We are also members of the Visit Britain affiliate scheme which sets out trips and promotions for historical and political sites around the country. Any revenue gained from these schemes is used to further the work on BRIT POLITICS for our visitors.
We hope you enjoy visiting BRIT POLITICS if you have any feedback get in touch.